Working with you to achieve your goals in learning/physical disability/autism.
If you have a disability, our aim at Exclusive Care Services is to assist you to achieve your goals and do more of the things you enjoy. Whether that’s through working with you to develop new skills, participate in the workforce, be more independent or connect with the community and access key services, the choice is yours. Exclusive Care Services well-trained and qualified carers are here to support you to live life on your terms to the fullest.
Learning Disability Services
Exclusive Care Services offers a broad range of services to suit your needs. Whether you need just a little support or more intensive assistance, we will tailor your support to suit you. We will build on your own abilities and the support you may already have from your family and adopt a person-centered approach and work with families, carers, advocates and other agencies to support you in achieving your goals. Our support is available either just for a couple of hours a week up to 24hrs a day. Exclusive Care Services believe children, young people and adult with a learning disability and /or autism with challenging behaviours, including those with mental health conditions should be able to enjoy the same opportunity as anyone else to live a satisfying and valued life and be treated with dignity and respect. We at Exclusive Care Services are committed to supporting our clients in social inclusion within their local community, to be able to develop and maintain good relationships and provide the support they need to live a healthy, safe and fulfilling lives.
- Daily Personal Services: Whether in your home or out in the community, our highly trained staff can support you with your daily activities such as personal care, showering, dressing, grooming, mobilizing around the house or preparing and having your meals. Exclusive care Services can also provide this service overnight or on a live-in basis.
- Household Assistance: Our staff are committed and delighted to support from changing bed linen and doing the laundry, through to general household cleaning and shopping. Let us support you with the household tasks you need assistance with.
- Social and Community participation: Exclusive Care Services can support you to access and engage with your community. Whether you want to further your goals, interest, work, study or just socialize. We can assist you with arranging transport, accompanying you and providing the personal support you require whilst you are out and about enjoying your choice of activities.
- Support Coordination: Whether you need support to connect with your local community and services, build and grow your own support network or navigate through the obstacles that you may face, Exclusive care Service qualified and well trained staff will take the time to listen to you, so that we can understand your individual needs and goals and help you find the guidance and support you are seeking.
Exclusive Care Services are dedicated to promoting the following for the benefit of our clients
- To be healthy
- To be able to enjoy and achieve
- To achieve good health economic wellbeing
- To make positive contributions to their community
- To be able to live an independent life at home with choices
- To be able to voice their opinion, express their needs and exercise their right
- To be safe in the comfort of their home and in the community
Positive Behaviour Support (PBS)
Challenging behaviour by young people and adult with the learning disability and/or autism do happen for a reason and this might be the only way clients are able to communicate their feels and emotions. However, such behaviour could be for different reasons, which could be personal to the individual. Our highly experience carers are trained and equipped with adequate skills and knowledge in Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) to be able to identify challenging behaviours and the risks it could pose to our clients health and wellbeing and are able to formulate a unique PBS care plan with their consent and tailored to their individual needs with the involvement of their relatives.
We are here to Support you to Live your Best Life
At Exclusive care Services, we are determined to work hard to truly understand who you are so that together, we can formulate a support plan that will assist you to live your life the way you want to:
- Our staffs are appropriately qualified and have experience working with people with learning/physical disability and/or autism.
- We will endeavour to work closely with you to match the right support staff to your needs and develop a support plan that is tailored to your individual needs.
- Whether you are looking to work, learn new skills or participate more in the community, we will do our utmost best to support you in achieving your goals.
Our team members are committed to providing the quality of service you can expect from Exclusive Care Services. We want you to feel comfortable knowing you will have trusted and capable support from our compassionate and dependable workforce.
Three Guiding Principles that Underpins our Disability Services:
CHOICE: Empowering you to design an individualized support plan focussed on assisting you to achieve your goals
FLEXIBILITY: Delivering flexibility and responsive services and support to suit your individuality and changing needs and requirements.
CONTROL: Giving you control over how your budget, care needs and what services form part of your personalized care and support needs.
Matching you with the most suitable member of our team is our highest priority
We understand that inviting an unfamiliar person into your home can be confronting, so we work with you to match the right member of our team to your needs. Our staffs are carefully selected and ensure that each has the relevant experience and qualification and that they satisfy our rigorous reference and DBS checks. All of our team members are committed to providing the highest quality of service you would expect from Exclusive Care Services. We want you to feel comfortable knowing you will have friendly, reliable and trusted assistance from our dedicated staff.